In collaborative of CCM and Selected PRs (DDC & Raks Thai Foundation) we would like to announce the call for SR TB/HIV funding request (2018-2020) in 5 group as follows;
- SR-MSM and MSW and TG and TGSW
- SR-enabling environmental
Remark: MW population will be done by PR-Raks Thai
Implementing area: Bangkok, Nonthaburi, Pathum Thani, Nakhon Pathom, Samut Prakan, Samut Sakhon, Ratchaburi , Kanchanaburi , Suphan Buri , Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, Lop Buri, Chon Buri Khon Kaen , Nakhon Ratchasima, Ubon Ratchathani, Udon Thani, Roi Et, Buri Ram, Surin, Si Sa Ket, Nakhon Sawan, Phitsanulok, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Rayong, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Songkhla, Surat Thani, Phuket (The implementing area may be changed by necessity)
Criteria and conditions for application
- Applicants must meet the criteria for organization feature in the document: “Criteria for Selection of a Sub Recipient for the HIV and TB Program funded by the Global Fund against AIDS, TB and Malaria, 2018-2020” attached with this announcement.
- Each organization can apply only 1 SR
- Management structures at the SR level may change during proposal development if they are more appropriate.
Get more information and submit the application with documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and submit the hard copies by post to the address below. The submission must not be later than 30 March 2017, 16.30 hr. (Bangkok time)
CCM secretariat office
Building 2, 3rd floor, Office of Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Public Health
Tiwanon Road, Muang District, Nonthaburi Province, 11000
Tel. 02 590 1500
Fax. 02 591 5040